Quality is incredibly important to us, and we deliver the highest possible quality in more than 170 flavors. Backed by a company-wide commitment to excellence, our syrups and sauces are made with only the highest-quality ingredients like pure cane sugar and ultra-filtered water, and our detailed tracing and freshness system ensures each product is made and distributed according to our exacting standards. This means our syrups and sauces consistently deliver flavor integrity for all of your handcrafted beverages.
• Our Classic and Sugar Free syrups mix easily and are low in citric acid so they won’t curdle milk.
• Syrups and sauces mix easily and maintain flavor for ultimate performance with outstanding taste and mouthfeel.
• Specially formulated for cold applications, new Fruit Innovations® syrups deliver fresh-squeezed fruit flavor made with natural ingredients. They were recently judged by consumers as the best-tasting syrups for flavoring iced teas and lemonades!¹
• All our flavors enhance premium coffee drinks without overwhelming sweetness.
TAKE THE LATTE CHALLENGE
Baristas know the real test for syrups is in a latte. Some don’t mix well, some lose flavor when exposed to heat and some actually curdle milk.
• Make two lattes: one with DaVinci Gourmet®, and one with another syrup.
• Taste immediately. Each should have good flavor.
• Wait 10 minutes and taste again. You’ll find that the DaVinci Gourmet® latte hasn’t lost its flavor or curdled the milk.